Technorati Profile

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Friends Experience With Clone-a-Willy

Posted by Kevin Fedorr at 1:37 PM
Read this if you want to know my friends experience of using Clone a Willy. I have not only mentioned the fun she had using the product, but also given an idea about its usage and features. If you're thinking to make a Willy, this is a must-read. P.S. I have written a Verbatim / First Person account, what all my friend told me.

I am in love with my husband and his penis. I really can’t do without both. My partner is caring, loving and everything a woman could wish for. More importantly he is well-endowed. Sex is more than just satisfaction and multiple orgasms are the norm. There is just one problem though. He is frequently out of town, which means that there are many nights and of course days, which leave me sexually frustrated. I do use my trusty vibrator, but it simply isn’t the same thing.

Enter the Willy

My frustration was at its peak, and its brunt was borne by my poor husband. His sleepy eyes and haggard look was a constant reminder of the efforts he took to make up for his absence. It was all going downhill. But it was my darling husband who managed to solve the problem for me. He brought home Willy and took care of all my problems for me. Now, there are no frustratingly long nights without partner sex. My husband’s not there, but Willy does the needful.

Cloning his own Willy

‘Clone-a-Willy’ saved the day for us. My husband asked around and found an answer in a Clone-a-Willy kit. This kit helps you make an exact copy of any penis. This means that I now have an exact vibrating rubber copy of my husband’s penis. My very own ‘Willy’ that satisfies me when my husband’s not there! One fine day my husband, brought home a beautifully gift wrapped package and handed it to me. Little did I know that what lay inside was going change my sex life radically. That day is stamped on my memory for ever. We had great fun, cloning his penis. We combined cloning with a whole lot of sexual fun. At the end of it all, lay a perfect copy of my husband’s penis, just waiting to do its duty.

How we cloned the Willy?

It’s pretty simple really! All we did was mix water with the specially timed molding powder that is a part of the kit. A mixture of hand job and oral sex brought my husband to full erection. His erect ‘Willy’ was inserted into the molding tube, till the mixture solidified. The liquid rubber was then poured in the mold. A 24 hour wait and I removed my new vibrator. You really don’t have to wonder what we did in the intervening time. After all, I couldn’t let my husband’s erection go waste could I? The dutiful wife that I am!

Why is it so good?

If you don’t have a Clone-a-Willy, then you are really missing something. Don’t get put off by the fact that it’s a do it yourself kit. It has easy to follow instructions and the kit contains the moulding gel and the tube. The amazing liquid rubber formulation makes sure that you get your own Willy in good time. It’s patented 'liquid skin’ ensures that you replicate the sexual experience that can be enjoyed with a real penis. I have had a great experience using the Clone-a-Willy. Now, whenever I miss my husband; a dose of Clone-a-Willy is all that I require for keeping my spirits up.

0 comments on "My Friends Experience With Clone-a-Willy"

Post a Comment